I want to see Zion" Amateur
Photographers Photo Contest
2013 National Park
Amateur photographers, send us your favorite Zion National Park vacation photo. We are looking for a photo that will make us and others want to visit the park. Entries must be print photos and may be black and white or color. Write your name, address and email on the back of each picture submitted.
Entries are accepted until July 4th 2013 and winners are to be announced on or before July 24th 2013. You can submit as many entries as you wish.
2013 Photo Contest Prizes
Prizes includes 5 nights lodging and 1 night dining, golf, tour and lunch at Maynard Dixon and an autographed book:
Favorite Hikes in and around Zion National Park
Historic Smith Hotel - One night stay for 2 adults
East Zion Best Western - One room - one night stay
The Cabin - One night stay for 2 adults
Windwhisper Cabin - One night stay for 2 adults
Arrowhead Bed and Breakfast - One night stay for 2 adults
Thunderbird Restaurant - Dinner for 2
Buffalo Bistro - Free Cobbler with dinner purchased
Thunderbird Golf Course - 18 holes Golf, Cart and Clubs
Maynard Dixon Home - Tour and Lunch
*Rooms are subject to availability. Call for Reservations for lodging and tours and lunch at the Maynard Dixon home.
*Prizes must be collected within one year of notice of winning.
Photo Contest Prizes
The winning photo will be selected by East Zion's Chamber of Commerce and it will be posted on this page by July 24th 2013.
The winner will be awarded free lodging, meals, and golf in East Zion. Photos can be black & white or color, but must be prints. No photos on disc or email please.
Photos will not be returned unless you provide a self addressed and stamped envelope.
Zion National Park Vacation: Canyon Country
Private vehicles can travel SR-9, from Zion's south entrance, out the east entrance (or visa versa) to the junction of SR-9 & US-89 year-round, 24 hours a day from.See tunnel restrictions for Oversized Vehicles.
Summer, Spring and Fall, the only access to the Scenic Zion Canyon Drive is via Zion's shuttle. During the winter private vehicles can travel in the canyon. Shuttle dates may vary.
1. By participating, entrant agrees to these official rules and decisions of the judges, which are final.
2. Photos must be printed and be at least 5 X 7. Photos will not be returned. Winners must sign a consent/release form.
3. Mail To: East Zion Tourism Council Photo Contest
Mount Carmel, UT 84755.
4. Submit your name, complete address, phone number and email with your entry.
5. Photographer Copyright: Your submission of the photo is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder of the photo. Photographers retain the copyright to their photographs.
6. By entering the contest, photographers agree to have their submitted photograph displayed on the East Zion Tourism Website for one year without any fee or other form of compensation.
7. East Zion Tourism Council/Chamber of Commerce members and their family are not eligible to enter.
8. Redemption of lodging dates will be at the discretion of individual businesses subject to availability.